Our client, a travel agency, is part(affiliate) of a leading global high tech company, that also includes a luxury hotel chain. The operational center in Romania will be responsible with all travel arrangements for their employees, around the world. With the HQ in Asia, the office in Romania become operational last summer.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for performing the accounting tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions with suppliers in accordance with the national and corporate standards.
- Reconcile supplier statements, research and correct discrepancies;
- Issuing invoices to clients;
- Posting of supplier invoices;
- Assist in month end closing;
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in accounting (degree in accounting preferred);
- Experience in Travel Agency mandatory;
- Experience in IATA’s BSP(Billing & Settlement Plan) program preferred;
- Experience in SAP program (optional);
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Must be well organized and capable to manage deadlines;
- Fluent in English.
- 7000 – 8000 lei gross salary, based on the experience.