Our client is a Travel and Events Management company, IATA accredited. They have proven professional competency, extensive knowledge and experience, flexibility, efficiency and reliability.
The company especially embraces new technological trends, such as mobile app, events platforms, end to end platform tools, ticket tool. They offer full event management, from idea, marketing tool, marketing plan and follow up.
With a dynamic and motivating work environment and user friendly & efficient travel and events tools simplifying operations, they are now growing and hiring an Events Executives. They offer the chance for personal development and an attractive compensation package.
- End-to-end event setup (venue and logistics sourcing, negotiation and management);
- Supervising the implementation of the project;
- Managing budget, services, timelines and quality of deliverables;
- Working closely with clients and reporting frequently the status of all project elements;
- Working together with the creative team or coordinating of design, content, activation’s, communication strategy;
- Centralizing all messages (requirements);
- Proactive risk management, change management;
- Conducting site visits and provision of on-site management and materials;
- On-site event coordination;
- Reconciliation of post event costs and debrief;
- Attend training and conferences, maintaining familiarity with industry trends’
- Create and update electronic records of clients;
- Reach the revenue targets.
- Proven working experience(minimum 3 years) as an event planner;
- Sales & negotiation skills and customer oriented approach;
- Attention to detail;
- Embracing future technology;
- Excellent time management, multitasking;
- Cool, calm, passionate, social;
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively;
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises;
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must – knowledge of traveling software is an advantage;
- Proficiency in English – knowledge of additional languages is an advantage;
- Candidates with flexibility to travel frequently will be preferred;
- Driving license.