With 12,000+ global hotel partners, 1,000+ destinations with bookable hotels, a 100% increase in global destinations since 2009, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing support, 4000+ clients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in UK in 1988, the company is a family run and owned business. By constantly adapting to the growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million in 2015.
With a fully functional operational centre in Bucharest, they are now growing and hiring Pricing Executives, who will be reporting to their manager/supervisor, based in their Bucharest office.
This position is accountable for the accurate uploading, updating and maintaining of contract data on various in-house computer systems.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To analyse and process incoming hotel contracts.
- To manage, organise and update data using in-house database applications.
- To ensure that loaded product is available to the agents on our web site.
- To liaise with other departments with regards to contract issues, payments, booking queries and rate discrepancies.
- To provide administrative support via e-mail and over the phone.
- To adhere to stated policies and procedures.
- To carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by line management.
- An analytical approach and appropriate mathematical skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- An ability to understand basic profit and loss calculations.
- Good communication skills and professional written manner.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritize the workload.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with great level of accuracy.
- IT literate with adequate knowledge of Office package.
- A team player who enjoys using their own judgment and can work on their own initiative.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Previous administrative experience and experience in inputting textual or numeral information are preferable.
- A Level of Education or equivalent is required.
Hours of work
- We offer a flexible working schedule from Monday to Friday 40 hr week/5 days. 08:30-17:30 (1h lunch break). 3 days from the office, 2 days from home.
- We offer 3400 lei net/ month + meal tickets + private medical insurance.
Please submit your CV in English.