With 12,000+ global hotel partners, 1,000+ destinations with bookable hotels, 100% increase in global destinations since 2009, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing support, 4000+ clients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in UK in 1988, the company is a family run and owned business. By constantly adapting to growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million in 2015.
With a fully functional operational center in Bucharest, they are now growing and hiring Pricing Executives, who will be reporting to their manager/supervisor, based in their Bucharest office.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To analyse and process incoming hotel contracts;
- To manage, organise and update data using in-house database applications;
- To ensure that loaded product is available to the agents on our web site;
- To liaise with other departments with regards to contract issues, payments, booking queries and rate discrepancies;
- To provide administrative support via e-mail and over the phone;
- To adhere to stated policies and procedures;
- To carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by line management.
- University degree;
- Good understanding of English (both spoken and written);
- An analytical approach and appropriate mathematical skills;
- Meticulous attention to details;
- An ability to understand basic profit and loss calculations;
- Good communication skills and professional written manner;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritize the workload;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with great level of accuracy;
- IT literate with adequate knowledge of Office package;
- A team player who enjoys using their own judgment and is capable of working on his/her own initiative;
- Experience of working in a busy environment;
- Previous administrative experience and experience of inputting of textual or numeral information preferable;
- A Level Education or equivalent required.
Hours of work
- From 8:30am to 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.