With 12,000+ global hotel partners, 1,000+ destinations with bookable hotels, 100% increase in global destinations since 2009, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing support, 4000+ clients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in UK in 1988, the company is a family run and owned business. By constantly adapting to growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million in 2015. Despite the impressive accomplishments they remain true to our roots, offering all of their clients an unmatched personal level of service.
With a fully functional operational center in Bucharest, they are now growing and seeking 2 representatives for the Business Analysis department.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Providing B2B rates comparison reports to hotel contractors;
- Checking competitors’ rates;
- Loading / changing rates in the in house systems;
- Running reports;
- Adjusting hotel rates to undercut our competitors;
- Gathering and analyzing statistical data;
- Producing product/agent performance reports.
- University degree;
- Good understanding of English (both spoken and written);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Similar role previously is preferable, but not a MUST;
- Ability to handle pressure;
- Quick and efficient worker;
- Strong organization skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Friendly attitude.
- We offer flexible working schedule from Monday to Friday. You can start anywhere between 8am and 10am, at your own convenience (1h lunch break).
- We offer motivating salary + meal tickets + private medical insurance.