Our client, a travel agency, is part(affiliate) of a leading global high tech company, that also includes a luxury hotel chain. The operational center in Romania will be responsible with all travel arrangements for their employees, around the world.
- To implement company’s procedures, policies and standards and adhere to them at all times, including those relating to best practice whilst ensuring compliance by all staff;
- Quality control (booking tools, queue checks, fare checks, customer service checks);
- Team coordination;
- Effective supervision of maintaining client travel policy;
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers from different European countries;
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible;
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes;
- Delivering great customer service;
- Proven ability to create international or domestic travel arrangements through GDS Amadeus, including air, hotel and ground transportation (previous experience preferred).
- Previous business travel experience;
- Experience in team coordination;
- A good working knowledge of Sabre/Amadeus GDS to include ticketing;
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates;
- A welcoming telephone manner;
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail;
- Ability to speak multi-languages: Mandatory – English; Other European language would be an advantage – Italian, French, Spanish, German.