Our client is one of the biggest OTAs in Europe. They are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant to join their team and to help the Financial Director to think and coordinate the financial strategy of the company.
If you have experience in travel industry (preferable) and you are a member of CECCAR, this might be the right opportunity for you.
– Coordinates the registration, verification and reconciliation of economic transactions from primary, financial and management accounting with the objective of complying with the requirements regarding accounting standards, tax legislation and internal and external audit procedures.
– Ensures the fulfillment of deadlines and responsibilities related to fiscal, financial and operational reporting of the company.
– Organizes and manages all accounting processes in the company;
– Controls and validates the statements and other interactions of the company with the authorities and partners;
– Develops and controls the flow of accounting documents in the company so that all documents are recorded for the current month and kept properly;
– Prepares all necessary documents for closing the financial year;
– Regularly performs accounting analyses, checks the accounting policy and proposes improvements;
– Prepares monthly and annual financial reports, required by accounting and tax legislation, or by company management;
– Provides support for the closing of the accounting period each month, including the preparation and reconciliation of asset and liability accounts;
– Participates in the committees that carry out inventory checks or any other material goods;
– Performs internal control with the aim that his tasks are in accordance with the financial discipline in the company;
– Organizes and ensures the correct and timely performance of accounting records, chronologically and systematically, according to the charts of accounts, based on supporting documents, of all patrimonial operations;
– Ensures the preparation and archiving of supporting documents and accounting records in accordance with the legislation in force;
– Checks the correctness of the accounting records.
– Permanently follows the legislation in the financial-accounting field and ensures its compliance;
– Draws up and checks the monthly balance sheet;
– Ensures the inventory of the company;
– Prepares and submits tax returns.
Salary: 10.000 lei net (based upon the candidate’s experience).