The core business of our client – a leading global hotel wholesaler – is supplying hotel accommodation to the travel trade. By cooperating with thousands of international hotels, our client is able to offer an outstanding selection of global hotel accommodation at the lowest rates. With a fully functional operational center in Bucharest, they are now growing and seeking 1 Reservations Admin, for the FIT department – reporting to Manager / Supervisors (London based).
- Liaising with Company’s London head-office;
- Answering phone-calls and assisting suppliers / Company’s clients with queries if necessary;
- Liaising with Tour Wholesalers worldwide;
- Liaising with hotels/suppliers worldwide
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Well organized;
- Business level English written and spoken;
- PC literate (Word/Excel/Internet);
- Work well under pressure and fast paced environment;
- Team player.
- Mon-Fri, from 10:00-19:00 (working hours might change according to operational needs);
- Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis;
- Some overtime could be required, especially during peak season.
- 2000 Lei net starting salary and 2450Lei net after 6 months probation;
- Discretional bonus once a year;
- Meal tickets + private medical insurance.