Our newest client is one of the most appreciated video game developer in the world. They pride themselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy, as an employee. If you’re into sport they have got a great gym right into their studio. They are proud of their games and they would like you to feel the same way – they will give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like. If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at their local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week. Since they value health, you’ll have access to private medical system.
They are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist, with excellent communication skills and able to handle a multitude of tasks. You will be a part of the Administrative Department and you will have the opportunity to work in an active environment and grow as a professional.
- Direct visitors to the right place and contact person, respect the deadlines, give clear information about the company, offer support in every situation encountered;
- Organize travel arrangements;
- Coordinate the Internal Library;
- Keep the company updated regarding the benefits by sending e-mails with precise and clear information;
- Ensure all necessary for protocol activities;
- Organize correspondence, faxes, meeting rooms planning, documents delivery;
- Organize meetings for interviews and tests if necessary;
- Invoice registration;
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Administrative, Accounting, Internal Com & PR Departments.
- 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- University degree ;
- Excellent command of English;
- Organized and punctual;
- Proactive and able to show initiative;
- MS Office proficiency, good Excel knowledge;
- HR activities basic knowledge is preferred.
Desirable personal skills
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion;
- Able to prioritize;
- Enthusiastic and assertive.
- Salary offer: 2500 lei net/ month + meal tickets and medical private insurance.
- Monday – Friday, from 09:00-18:00 (1 hour lunch break).