Our partner is a reliable wholesale tour operator offering a range of solutions for group travel and online FIT distribution across the globe. Their network of 53+ worldwide offices and representatives makes them a global player, with excellent references from clients and employees. They have been present in Romania since 2011.
We are currently looking for 10 new colleagues to join their FIT team. If you have good negotiation skills and previous travel experience, this might me a great opportunity for you.
- Securing exclusive rates, inventory and conditions with a portfolio of hotels through negotiations and management of supplier relations.
- Achieving room night and/or revenue-based targets through on-going monitoring and optimisation of the competitiveness of contracted rates and availability.
- Be the hotel expert of your assigned region, having in-depth knowledge and understanding of your markets.
- Identify key new strategic accounts & suppliers within assigned market to be targeted.
- Constant monitoring of competitiveness of negotiated and contracted rates. Monitor usage of contracted allocations.
- Developing and ensuring strong relations with sales leaders and management worldwide. Providing regular feedback and identifying any new ideas or potential issues.
- Analysing and evaluating data and providing recommendations to management based on the findings.
- Assisting with coaching initiatives as required and supporting with ad-hoc projects.
- Frequent travel for business trips and other events as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Well-developed negotiation skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organisation including hotel management and owners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with robust verbal and written English is a must.
- Significant competitive advantage to have either one of the following language skills: France / German / Dutch / Italian / Portuguese
- Experience in hotel contracting is an advantage.
- Strong commercial skills, ideally with a working knowledge of hotel distribution and being up to date with hotel distribution channels and technology (such as channel managers).
- Driven to succeed with a professional ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic. Able to work to deadlines independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient at evaluating and analysing data to determine and execute the necessary strategies needed to achieve growth.
- IT proficiency including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
You’ll be working work from 09:00 to 18:00, from Monday to Friday.
Every Wednesday + 2 other days you’ll be working from the office. The rest of the week you can work from home.
Be ready for frequent travels, to meet hoteliers all around Europe.
salary based on experience + meal tickets + private medical insurance (Medlife).