With 12,000+ global hotel partners, 1,000+ destinations with bookable hotels, 100% increase in global destinations since 2009, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing support, 4000+ clients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in the UK in 1988, the company is a family-run and owned business. By constantly adapting to the growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million in 2015. Despite their impressive accomplishments, they remain true to our roots, offering all of their clients an unmatched personal level of service.
With a fully functional operational centre in Bucharest, they are now growing and hiring Reservations Executives, who will be reporting to their manager/supervisor, based in their London office.
Testing the system manually to find and log bugs, then re-test those fixed bugs. Will have the opportunity to learn automated testing further down the line.
You must be well organised, with good attention to detail, and have good administration and communication skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manually test the system to find bugs.
- Regression testing.
- Create bugs and features on Azure DevOps.
- Organise the Sprint on Azure DevOps.
- Oversee Deployments to Production.
- Attend Daily Stand-Ups.
- Manage your own workload.
- Testing within Postman.
- Work closely with the Testing Manager and Developers.
- English – advanced
- MS Office
- Worked in a similar role or within the travel industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities. Works well in a team and on their own.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5.00pm (40 hours per week), 3 days at the office, 2 days from home