With a strong presence on the Romanian tourism market, thought leader in its niche, the agency we represent is looking to develop its online area. Let’s talk.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the website’s desired appearance and functionalities and brand in online for Accent Travel.
- Elaborates, generates, and ensures the realization of the communication, content and marketing plan. Responsible for company promotion, including the public websites and social media. Executing marketing campaigns such as SEO, paid search, social media, display advertising programs.
- Manage website presence and content, measure and optimize site conversion. Coordinates the creation and promotion of the company’s website, as well as written communication campaigns (mass email, newsletters).
- Conceptualizing the website design process and leading the IT development team/partner.
- Developing user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces and performing SEO procedures.
- Troubleshooting and testing prototypes, as well as monitoring the live deployment of the product and user behavior on the website.
- Documenting website development processes and procedures.
- Preparing project progress updates for senior executives and performing website demonstrations.
- Design and manage web analytics, web performance and A/B split testing.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in website design and online marketing.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM
- 1-3 years of marketing and communications experience.
- A social media “super user”.
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Building, developing, and integrating your skills, abilities and knowledge to contribute to our overall B2C brand development.
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues to ensure efficient operation in terms of developing different tasks.
- Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web design.
- Exceptional ability to contribute creativity and innovation to web projects.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.