Business travel company is looking for a hard-working, logistics-oriented person who is passionate about events industry. Main tasks:
- Determine needs for each individual meeting or event;
- Research and communicate with venues in domestic locations (occasionally international locations are required) ;
- Research and secure accommodations and services;
- Track event expenses and manage budget;
- Coordinate domestic travel logistics;
- Oversee event timeline to ensure deadlines are met and materials are ordered and delivered;
- Some travel will be required to larger, complex events that need an Event team member onsite.
- Provide additional event support;
- 3-5 years of event coordination in a business travel agency;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience providing exemplary customer service under pressure;
- Exceptional people skillsExcellent time management and organisation skills;
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard and fast deadlines;
- Creative problem solver;
- Comfortable with travel.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, but not bellow 3500 lei monthly net (for 3 years experience) and might go up to 5000 lei net (for over 5 years experience).