With 12,000+ global hotel partners, 1,000+ destinations with bookable hotels, 100% increase in global destinations since 2009, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing support, 4000+ clients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in UK in 1988, the company is a family run and owned business. By constantly adapting to the growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million in 2015. Despite the impressive accomplishments, they remain true to our roots, offering all of their clients an unmatched personal level of service.
The preferred profile for this position should be someone who is enthusiastic, capable of working individually as well as being part of a team, display good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Entry of inward payment;
- Allocation of payment receipts;
- Entry of debit and credit notes;
- Allocation of credit notes;
- A filing which is related to their own work.
- Payment Receipts;
- All payments receipts are to be accurately logged into the ledgers on the day they are received;
- Where remittances are available receipts are allocated on the day of arrival;
- Where remittances are not available and it is not obvious what is being allocated every effort is made to obtain one ASAP;
- Any queries received via the remittance must be passed onto the Sales Ledger account handler to look into immediately;
- All prepaid group receipts have notes added quoting the booking reference and the departure date. The booking handler in Group reservations must be notified and a reminder set to ensure they issue the invoice post stay;
- All prepayment receipts should be reconciled weekly and updated.
Debit / Credit Notes
- All debit or credit notes are to be manually entered into the accounts system;
- Credit notes are to be allocated immediately after day book totals have been checked.
- Fluent in English;
- Good with deadlines and good communication skills;
- display good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of Excel.
- Motivating salary + meal tickets + private medical insurance;
- Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30. After the first 3 months, you’ll work 2 days from home, 3 in the office.