The core business of our client – a leading global hotel wholesaler – is supplying hotel accommodation to the travel trade. By cooperating with thousands of international hotels, our client is able to offer an outstanding selection of global hotel accommodation at the lowest rates. With a fully functional operational centre in Bucharest, they are now growing and seeking Hotel Co-ordinators for the Italian market.
We are looking for a person who has very good administration skills, can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but who can also work on their own initiative.
- Managing hotel inventory – opening/closing allocations;
- Assisting hoteliers to use our extranet / free sale area;
- Loading promotional rates, monitoring book-by dates; ensuring promos are loading and removed in a timely manner;
- Supporting the contracting team with statistics, city reports, business trip preparation etc;
- Creating of new hotels in our database;
- Monitoring new and existing hotel contracts/sales;
- Administration work.
- Fluent in Italian/English;
- Good with deadlines and good communication skills;
- Negotiation experience is an advantage.
Hours of work
- We offer a flexible working schedule from Monday to Friday. You can start anywhere between 8 am and 10 am, at your own convenience (1h lunch break).