Our client, a leading global hotel wholesaler, works with hotels of all sizes and status, from leading 5-star institutions and all-inclusive resorts to independent 1-star youth hostels. With 14 operational centers worldwide, they are now growing and hiring a Hotel Coordinator to join their team in Bucharest to assist hoteliers from Paris(France) to use the extranet/freesale area.
- Managing hotel inventory – opening / closing allocations;
- Loading promotional rates, monitoring book-by dates; ensuring promos are loading and removed in a timely manner;
- Supporting the contracting team with statistics, city reports, business trip preparation etc;
- Creating of new hotels in our database;
- Monitoring new and existing hotel contracts / sales;
- Administration work.
- Fluent in English;
- French – basic/medium or fluent;
- Good with deadlines and good communication skills;
- Negotiation experience is an advantage.
Hours of work
- We offer flexible working schedule from Monday to Friday. You can start anywhere between 8am and 10am, at your own convenience (1h lunch break).
- We offer motivating salary + meal tickets + private medical insurance.