With 12,000+ global hotel partners, 1,000+ destinations with bookable hotels, 100% increase in global destinations since 2009, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing support, 4000+ clients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in UK in 1988, the company is a family run and owned business. By constantly adapting to growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million in 2015.
With a fully functional operational center in Bucharest, they are now growing and hiring a well organized administrative assistant to join their small lovely Health & Safety team.
Our department is responsible for assessing all of the hotels that the company contract to ensure they meet minimum H&S standards and all relevant H&S legislation. This is done by assisting hotels to complete our online self-Assessment checklist.
The role will be an admin role includes the following duties
- Carrying administrative duties such sending out checklists to hoteliers, adding new properties into the system, sending checklists;
- Checking the online questionnaire to ensure the information needed is provided by the hotels;
- Contacting hotels in order to explain what is missing (by email & telephone);
- Keeping the inventory organised;
- Chasing hotels to provide the correct documents within the timeframe;
- Organising and recording travel arrangements for senior management/ follow on site inspections;
- Offering general admin support for the rest of the H&S department
The perfect candidate will have
- Knowledge of office administration procedures (Excel);
- A good level of English spelling and grammar;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- High level of discretion and judgment;
- Not getting bored easily;
- Ability to multi-task and above all be proactive towards the working environment;
- French & German language are a plus.